Translate

Thursday, July 5, 2007

C.U.V.,s in Crete I am looking forward to adventure!

Finally!! I have got my blog up and running on my site. I hope that visitors to Eurodriver will be able to post messages to me and ask questions and generally find this blog useful.

It is so wierd the way that websites work sometimes. I know that you are all out there I can see you on my stats, I sometimes feel that I just can't provide enough information on the site and I am pretty sure that there are people who need to know more about renting a car or bike in Crete, or generally about holidays on Crete and they are searching away for answers, well I hope that I can answer most if not all so feel free to ask me anything.

Today sees me really excited! Yeah new stock, once again Yannis (owner of Eurodriver) has outdone himself with with investing in innovating new vehicles. He was the first rental company to invest in A.T.V's or quads on Crete, and now he has found a new toy. I say this because no-one enjoys the vehicles that we own more than Yannis and no-one test drives and 'plays' with them more than he does. Basically, if he likes it and has fun with it then he thinks that you will too.

Anyway, his new investments to rent arrived at the port in Heraklion today. He has invested in cargo utility vehicles or C.U.V's. I can only describe them as being quads crossed with jeeps. They're two seaters with the passengers seat next and not behind the driver's, they have a steering wheel rather than handle bars, but they have frames and proportions similar to the quads that we rent. They are fitted with seat belts, I suppose you'd call them mini jeeps. They look like great fun. Tomorrow we plan to take them for a test spin up the mountains, watch this space......images are to come.

Until tomorrow....

Julie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.

Anonymous said...

hi, good site very much appreciatted